ERGOSUP secures EUR 5.2 M financing, through fundraising carried out in July 2015, via prestigious partners capable of providing the company with long term support: ALIAD (Air Liquide Venture Capital), the Demeter 3 Amorçage fund managed by Demeter Partners, the generalist funds GO CAPITAL and Arkéa Capital Investissement, as well as private investors and the company founders.
- ERGOSUP launches its first fully integrated HyRiS Lab Product station
- Pragma Industries, Ergosup and H2Tec Nominated for CES 2019 INNOVATION AWARDS
- ERGOSUP raises €11 million to deploy its green hydrogen production and storage infrastructure
- La technologie ERGOSUP nominée pour un prix de l’innovation aux CES de Las Vegas
- ERGOSUP sur le marché des drones électriques à hydrogène